Diameter 100-1400Mm 1050 1060 Anodized Aluminum Discs For Cooking
Introduce of 1050 aluminium circle discs:
aluminium circle cookware are widely used in electronics, cosmetic,
pharmaceutical, culture and education and auto parts, electrical
appliances, insulation, machinery manufacturing, automotive,
aerospace, military, mold, construction, printing and other
industries. Such as kitchen utensils such as non-stick pan,
pressure cooker and other hardware products such as lampshades,
water heater shell, stretching tank. The aluminium circle cookware
is the largest amount of aluminum alloy sheet and strip deep
processing of products.
1050 aluminium circle discs Quality Control:
1050 aluminium circle Surface Finish: Bright & smooth surface,
without flow lines, slightly oiled to avoid White
rusting.Smooth,Brightly ,No Zone of Fracture ,No Scratched ,No oil
Quality of Material: Totally free from defects like White Rust, Oil
Patches, Roll Marks, Edge Damage, Camber, Dents, Holes, Break
Lines, Scratches and free from coil set.
We enjoy a good reputation among our customers for our aluminium
circle cookware with high quality and competitive price, win high
appreciation from our clients with the excellent workman-ship and
professional ability. The quality matches with ISO 9001 quality
Manufacturing Processes of 1050 aluminium circle discs:
MELTING OF RAW MATERIAL
• The raw material is melted and is converted into a billet. Each
billet has a Cast No. and is free from all defects.
• The billets formed are reheated in a furnace. The fireman ensures
proper temperature control in furnace.
• These billets are rolled in HOT ROLLING MACHINE and later in COLD
ROLLING MACHINE to provide us aluminium sheets in a preferred
gauge. The quality control supervisor keeps a continuous watch to
ensure rolling within laid down tolerances.
• The sheets drawn out of the Rolling Machines can be of long
length so these sheets are cut into half by SHEARING MACHINE.
aluminium circle cookware
• After this process, the sheets are cut into Aluminium DIsk by
CIRCLE CUTTING MACHINE.
HEATING aluminium circle cookware
• After aluminium circle cookware is cut, it is put back into
heating furnace so that the circle becomes soft and doesn't break
in the further processes to come.
Series 1 aluminum circles/discs
Series 3 aluminum circles/discs
Series 5 aluminum circles/discs
Deep drawing quality,Less Scrap.
Suitable for making cookware and following products:
*Stock pots *Tea kettles
*Pressure cookers *Pizza pans *Rice cookers
*Restaurant cookware *Coffee urns *Electric skillets
*Bakeware,Bread Makers *Stainless cookware bottom plates
Good surface, suitable for lighting industry.
Applications of products:
*Recessed lighting * High bay industrial lighting
* Stress lighting *Traffic light reflectors Sports lighting
A: More than 10 year experience in aluminum product.
B: OEM and ODM as customers requirement.
C: Strict quality control.
D: Resource--Sufficient supply capacity
E: Capital--Adequate self-owned funds
F: Team--foreign trade professional team
G: Service-- perfect pre-sales & after-sales service
H: Policy advantages-- government support
1. Wide range of selection on circle’s size including customized
shape and size.
2. Excellent surface quality for lighting reflectors.
3. Excellent deep drawing and spanning quality.
4. We provide heavy guage circles with thickness up to 6mm thick
which is deal for cookware.
5. Anodized quality and deep drawing quality which is suitable for
cookware as well.
6. Well- protected packing.
Aluminum Ingot /Master Alloys--High Temprature Melting
furnace--Holding Furnace(Remove impurities and finish checking
sample)-- Slab Ingot--Scalper--Hot Rolling Mill --Cold Rolling Mill
--Punching Circle/Blanking Machine--Annealing furnace--Final
Inspection --Packing --Delivery
1 .Put the driers side the aluminium circle , keep the products dry
2. Use the clean plastic paper , packing the aluminium circle ,
keep good sealing.
3. Use the snakeskin paper , packing the surface of the plastic
paper , keep good sealing.
4. There are two ways of packaging : One way is wooden pallet
packaging , using the crusty paper packing the surface; Another way
is wooden case packaging , using the wooden case packing the
5. Port : Qingdao ,Shanghai or your request
6. Container :20 FT Gp:5988 mm(length) *2352mm width *2393mm height ,loaded 18 to
25 tons . 40 FT GP: 12032 mm length * 2352mm width * 2393mm heitht ,loading
20 to 28 tons .
1. What is yor MOQ?
Generally, for CC material, the MOQ is 3-5 tons each size, for DC
material, the MOQ is 6-8 tons each size, and for Pharmaceutical
Packing Foil, the MOQ is 1ton each size.
2. What is your delivery time?
Normally 20-35 days, and it really depends on the specification.
3. Which product you can supply?
We mainly supply Aluminium Plain coil/sheet, Aluminium embossed
coil/sheet, Aluminium checkered sheet/coil, Aluminium Disc,
Aluminium Strip and Aluminium Foil, with different surface
4. Where do your raw materials come from?
Our raw materials (aluminum ingot, Oil, Packing material, Painting,
etc.) come from excellent supplier who have ISO, BV, or SGS
5. How can I get a sample? What’s the sample fee? How long will it
Please confirm with us the model you’ll purchase firstly. After
checking it’s available firstly, we can provide the free sample,
usually in A4 size. The express fee should be paid by your side at
the first time.
We can send out the sample within 3 working days after receiving
6. What is the payment terms?
T/T and L/C 100% at sight are acceptable for us.
7. How about the after-service?
If package outside is broken during transport, please refuse and
contact the carrier.
If any problem during usage, please feel free to contact us and we
will reply within 24 hours.
8. What can we expect from WINOW?
Superior quality, reasonable price, exclusive service, and good
Customers satisfaction is our consistent pursuit.